Board Certified Chiropractor by the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Serving Patients in Greater Northdale, Carrollwood, Lutz and Surrounding Areas
Dr. Frankie Amarillas is a graduate of Palmer College, Fellow of the Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, and holds a Certification as a Chiropractic Sports Physician from the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians. Dr. Frankie’s focus is to correct the function of spinal injuries and identify ways to stabilize and strengthen the spine. His goal is to get patients out of pain quickly and back to activities of daily life, providing patients with the knowledge, strength, and flexibility to continue these activities without pain!
“I believe patients should play a central role in the management of their injuries. I am here to help you reach your goals and get you back to an active life style. Not all injuries behave the same way in different individuals. Your treatment plan will be catered to meet your needs and your goals. From helping you define your goals, to coordinate your rehabilitation, I look to my patients as partners.”
In his early career, Dr. Frankie worked in a neurology and orthopedic setting as a physical therapist assistant applying different therapy protocols and developing relationships with other healthcare providers. His breadth of experience has given him the unique ability to apply physical therapy protocols in conjunction with manipulation protocols that makes for a faster recovery.
Dr. Frankie is fluent in Spanish and enjoys being able to educate Spanish-speaking patients regarding their care. He is passionate about helping others and he looks forward to helping those of you right here in Tampa!
- Certified Acupuncturist CAc
- Fellow of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine FIANM (us)
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner CCSP
- Doctor of Chiropractic DC – Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- Bachelor of Science – General Science, Palmer College of Chiropractic , Davenport, IA
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
I am grateful for the support of my loving wife, Sheri, and our beautiful daughters, Sunny and Sienna. I am passionate about health and wellness and consider myself a fitness enthusiast. I enjoy the Florida sunshine and love being active outdoors. Tampa has a lot of character and I enjoy seeking new outdoor markets, restaurants, and festivals with my family and our two dogs. I enjoy treating patients of all ages and look forward to being your chiropractor!
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Pin and Stretch Treatment
- Cox Lumbar Flexion Distraction
- Functional Training and Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Low back Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- SI joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Pregnant-related back pain